Tip: Cataloguing editions uses the same initial cataloguing process as a standard artwork
Tip: The format for cataloguing editions should be set in [Admin] > [Catalogue No. Format]
- Click [Add Artwork] at the bottom left of the grid to enter a new artwork.
- Select the Edition category.
- Inform the catalogue number without the edition.
- Add all the information about the edition, including image.
- Click on [Save] (Do not activate).
- Right click on the line with the edition information and click on “Edition”.
- Enter the total number of the edition and select the range.
- Click on [OK].
- You will see all your editions on the screen. If it is all correct, click on [Activate].