If you don’t have the Edit option on the Invoice or Receipt page and the box “Exported” is checked, you can`t change the sales details.
You will have to create a Credit Memo for the transaction and then you will have to create a new Invoice/Receipt with the correct information.
Creating a Credit Memo:
- You will only be able to create a credit memo for fully paid and exported sales.
- Even If the sale hasn’t been paid yet, you will have to enter the full amount as a payment before creating a Credit Memo.
- Click on [Sales/Receipt] > [Add a Credit Memo].
- Click on [Transaction].
- Search for the transaction to be credited.
- All the items showing up on the screen will be put back in Stock/Artist Stock, if you want to credit just a selection of works you can right click on the lines you want to remove and click on the little “Delete”.
- Click on [Save].
Now the credited items are back in stock and it can be sold again.